Position: Customer Service Supervisor
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group was established in 1964. Today it is a contemporary and adaptive organization, rated amongst the 25 biggest companies in Cyprus, operating within the services sector by providing a variety of related services under one roof as a one-stop shop.
The Group operates via a network of over 3.000 offices and associates throughout Cyprus, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Israel. It employs over 1.200 highly educated and experienced personnel, utilizing the latest hardware technology and most innovative software and systems.
We are currently seeking to recruit, on a full time basis, professional and dynamic individuals for the position of Customer Service Supervisor, to be based in our Head Offices in Nicosia.
What you will do as an Customer Service Supervisor at G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group:
- Coordinating the day-to-day activities of customer service operations
- Monitoring employee productivity based on the KPI’s of the company
- Training staff in areas of customer service and company policies
- Providing constructive feedback and coaching to team members
- Organizing work schedule
- Reporting to senior management
We are looking for:
- University Degree
- 2+ years of work experience in customer service
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Greek and English (Dutch and German will be considered an advantage)
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Friendly work environment
- Results driven team
- Chance to progress and self-development
- Fast paced work environment filled with exciting challenges
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.