This website, http://www.gapgroup.com (the “Site”) is operated by G.A.P. VASSILOPOULOS PUBLIC LIMITED (referred collectively as “GAP”, “we”, “us,” or “our” herein).
Please read these terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using this Site.
The Site’s content and information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. GAP reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Site’s content and information, and to the services described in such content and information, at any time without notice. All changes will become effective immediately unless otherwise stated and you should check these Terms and Conditions for changes from time to time.
- By using, accessing, viewing, transmitting, caching, storing, or otherwise utilising any of the services, contents, or functions of this Site, you consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please leave the Site immediately.
- All content (copy, trademarks, images, logos, text) and information displayed on this Site and its “Sub-Sites” within the GAP group is and remains the property of GAP and its designated partners.
- It is strictly prohibited to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute any content or information from this Site or its Sub-Sites, except for non-commercial individual use.
- You may not use the Site to post or transmit any false, unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; send any type of bulk communications, including but not limited to, spam, junk mail, or chain letters, or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that you will not pretend to be or attempt to impersonate another person, whether as an individual or as a representative for any type of entity, whether real or not, including acting as a representative of GAP or any other party that provides services related to this Site.
- The Site and its Sub-Sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, products, processes or other proprietary rights of GAP and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, products, processes and other proprietary rights of GAP and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- You agree that you will not use any software, bug, Trojan horse, worm, virus, device or other instrumentality to interfere, damage, or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site and its Sub-Sites, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorised GAP representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by internet search websites to direct internet users to this Site).
- THIS SITE AND ALL ITS CONSENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- This Site contains information on GAP’s services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a GAP service on this Site or its Sub-Sites does not imply that such service is or will be available in your location.
- The inclusion of any link to non-GAP websites, including those of advertisers, does not imply endorsement by GAP of those websites. If you choose to leave this Site via links to other non-GAP websites, including those of advertisers, GAP is not responsible for the privacy policies of those websites or the cookies those websites use. Your linking to such websites is at your own risk.
- In addition, because GAP has no control over such websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that GAP is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
- GAP will disclose any information regarding the use of this website including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to GAP guests, visitors, associates, or property (including this Site), or to others.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term or condition shall be severed and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of The Republic of Cyprus. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.