Position: Credit Control Administrator
Reference Code: GAP-0522-CCA
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group was founded in 1964 and is listed on the Cyprus Stock Exchange. The Group employs over 1,200 people and operates through a network of 3,000 Offices and Associates throughout Cyprus, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Israel.
We are currently seeking to recruit an individual for the position of Credit Control Administrator, to be based in our Head Offices in Nicosia.
- Responsible for contacting agents for collecting unpaid money
- Ensuring that records are kept fully up to date and accurate
- Providing reports and support to the Credit Control Manager when requested
- Updating and enforcing the Group’s Credit Control Policy
The ideal candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic, reliable, responsible and hardworking;
- Able to influence, focus, multi task and prioritize;
- A good team player and excellent communicator;
- Passionate in growing within the company and committed to results;
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- University Degree
- Administration and/or Credit Control Experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Eye for a detail and accuracy
- Computer office skills, including practical skills using Microsoft Office (intermediate MS Excel & Word)
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Fluent in English and Greek language; any other language will be considered as an advantage.
A very attractive package of remuneration depending on experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s at email@example.com quoting the reference number:
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.