Position: Call Centre Representatives (Western Union)
Reference Code: GAP-0122-WU
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group was established in 1964. Today it is a contemporary and adaptive organization, rated amongst the 25 biggest companies in Cyprus, operating within the services sector by providing a variety of related services under one roof as a one-stop shop.
The Group operates via a network of over 3.000 offices and associates throughout Cyprus, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Israel. It employs over 1.200 highly educated and experienced personnel, utilizing the latest hardware technology and most innovative software and systems.
We are currently seeking to recruit, on a full time basis, professional and dynamic individuals for the position of Call Centre Representatives, to be based in Western Union offices in the Centre of Nicosia.
- Handling customer enquiries
- Processing of Transactions / Request
- Administration and Support
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- High School Certificate
- Fluent in English and Greek language, any other language will be considered as an advantage (Dutch, German, French, Hebrew)
- Ability to work in rotation – shift hours / Monday to Sunday
- Computer office skills, including practical skills using Microsoft Office (intermediate MS Excel & Word)
- Excellent Communication skills and pleasant personality
- Previous experience in call centre operations will be considered an advantage
- Full time Job ( 40 hours per week – 5 days work, 8 hours shift, centre is open 09:00 – 22:00, Monday to Sunday )
- Remuneration – based on experience and qualifications
- Provident Fund after 6 months
- Continuous Training and Development
- Pleasant working environment
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number:
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.