Position: Back Office Administrator
Reference Code: GAP-1221-BOA
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group was established in 1964. Today it is a contemporary and adaptive organization, rated amongst the 25 biggest companies in Cyprus, operating within the services sector by providing a variety of related services under one roof as a one-stop shop.
The Group operates via a network of over 3.000 offices and associates throughout Cyprus, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Israel. It employs over 1.200 highly educated and experienced personnel, utilizing the latest hardware technology and most innovative software and systems.
We are currently seeking to recruit a professional and dynamic individual for the position of Back Office Administrator, to be based in our Head office in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the customers and service providers payment reporting and reconciliation.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic, reliable, responsible and hardworking
- Able to influence, focus, multi task and prioritise
- A good team player and excellent communicator
- Passionate in growing within the company and committed to results
- Able to perform financial reporting and accounts reconciliation
- Balance and Credit monitoring
- Report & Data Analysis
- Payment reporting and reconciliation
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- University degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics / Physics / Mathematics / Business or TQUK student
- Excellent knowledge of Excel including formulas etc.
- Working knowledge of Client Relationship Management systems (CRM) will be considered an advantage
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Greek
- Be able to multitask, work efficiently, work to close deadlines and handle challenging situations
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- A very attractive package of remuneration depending on experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number:
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.