We add value to your business.
T: +357 22 710 000
F: +357 22 514 081
Shipping Agency (ONE)
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group represents “ONE” Ocean Network Express, one of the largest Japanese transportation companies, and is involved in Shipping Agency operation activities.
ONE (Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd.) is a major new global container shipping company that came to market in 2018 and offers an extensive liner network service portfolio covering over 100 countries internationally. Its key focus is on enhanced service and innovation, supported by a highly professional and experienced staff organization with a strong financial balance sheet.
ONE emerged from the legacy of three Japanese liner companies, who historically prided themselves on high-level service quality and process excellence. These characteristics, which we highly cherish, are also the founding core principles of ONE. The new company’s global headquarters will be in Singapore, to further enhance its intended strong international trading presence. With a global fleet of over 250 vessels, active participation in all major global trade lanes, deployment of the latest IT systems and an extensive terminal ownership portfolio. ONE positions itself as being “large enough to survive, but still small enough to care”.
The core values of ONE include Quality, Reliability, Innovation and Customer Satisfaction. Built around an organization that prides itself on Teamwork and Best Practice. We thank you for your interest and support to ONE, and look forward to growing our future involvement together over the many years to come.
- Worldwide coverage
- Weekly arrivals and departures
- Uninterrupted availability of all types of container equipment
- Online real-time track & trace services
- Online bookings facility
- Strong backoffice with experienced customer services personnel
- Advanced technological structure
- Additional related logistics services
- Shipping of full containers loads from and to the Mediterranean, Europe, Scandinavia, Far East, USA, Canada, Red Sea, Arabian Gulf, Australasia, Indian Sub-Condtinent, Africa & South America
- Refrigerated containers
- Open top containers
- High cube containers
- Flat rack containers
- Tank containers