Shipping Agency (Hapag-Lloyd)
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group represents Hapag-Lloyd, a multinational German-based transportation company, and is involved in Shipping Agency operation activities.
Dedicated website: Hapaq-Lloyd
257 modern ships, 12,0 million TEU (Twenty-foot Equivalent Unit) transported per year, around 13,900 motivated employees in 395 offices in 129 countries. Hapag-Lloyd is a leading global liner shipping company and a powerful partner for the Cyprus market.
Hapag-Lloyd offers a fleet with a total capacity of 11.8 million TEU, as well as a container stock of approximately 2.7 million TEU including one of the world’s largest and most modern reefer container fleets. A total of 122 liner services worldwide ensure fast and reliable connections between more than 600 ports on all the continents.
- Worldwide coverage
- Weekly arrivals and departures
- Uninterrupted availability of all types of container equipment
- Online real-time track & trace services
- Online bookings facility
- Strong backoffice with experienced customer services personnel
- Advanced technological structure
- Additional related logistics services
- Shipping of full containers loads from and to the Mediterranean, Europe, Scandinavia, Far East, USA, Canada, Red Sea, Arabian Gulf, Australasia, Indian Sub-Condtinent, Africa & South America
- Refrigerated containers
- Open top containers
- High cube containers
- Flat rack containers
- Tank containers
Now you can get real-time quotations, allowing you to get prices and submit bookings with a few easy clicks. Fast. Easy. Flexible.
- Quotes in less than 30 seconds – with no waiting time
- 24/7 availability, also via the mobile app
- Standard & reefer container types available
- Door-to-door pricing gives you added flexibility
- Go from quote to booking with just one click
- Choose from 120+ services