We add value to your business.
T: +357 22 710 000
F: +357 22 514 081
DP World Limassol in partnership with G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group was awarded a 25-year concession to exclusively operate the multi-purpose and Cruise terminal in Limassol commencing February 2017.
DP World is a leading enabler of global trade and an integral part of the supply chain.
They operate multiple yet related businesses – from marine and inland terminals, maritime services, logistics and ancillary services to technology-driven trade solutions. A portfolio of 78 operating marine and inland terminals supported by over 50 related businesses in over 40 countries across six continents with a significant presence in both high-growth and mature markets.
Dedicated team of over 36,000 employees from 103 countries cultivates long-standing relationships with governments, shipping lines, importers and exporters, communities, and many other important constituents of the global supply chain, to add value and provide quality services today and tomorrow. Container handling is the company’s core business and generates more than three quarters of its revenue. In 2017, DP World handled 70.1 million TEU (twenty-foot equivalent units).
With its committed pipeline of developments and expansions, the current gross capacity of 88.2 million TEU is expected to rise to more than 100 million TEU by 2020, in line with market demand.
- High quality service
- 24-hour Service
- Tariff simplicity & Transparency
- New business oportunities
- General Cargo Handling
- Master stevedores
- Discharging of Steel
- Discharging of Timber
- Discharging of Construction Materials
- Discharging of Wheat and Barley
- Discharging of Vehicles
- Discharging of Heavy Machinery
- Support Services to the Oil & Gas Industry
- Landlord Services for 80% of The Limassol Port
- Naval and Military Logistics Services
- Managing the Passenger
- Terminal Handling Operations for Conventional Vessels
- Handling Operations for Bulk Vessels
- Handling Operations for Cruise Ships
- Handling Operations for Ro-Ro Vessels
- Land cargo movements
- Vessel discharging and loading equipment operators
- Open Storage
- Terminal area: 300,000 sq. m
- Terminal facilities: Open Yards & Covered Warehouses 18,0000 sq. m
- Quays length: 1,600 meters, 3 Quays with over 430 meters in length.
East Quay: 480 meters North Quay 430 meters West Quay 450 meters+320 meters
- Draft: 12-16 meter drafts
- Certifications: ISPS, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
- Trained and certified staff available 24/7 on demand
- Guards 24/7, CCTV recording
- Break Bulk
- General Cargo
- Container handing
- Naval Ships
- Oil and Gas logistics services