We add value to your business.
T: +357 22 710 000
F: +357 22 514 081
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group in partnership with DP World, is handling the Multi-Purpose Terminal of the Limassol Port for the next 25 years.
DP World is a leading enabler of global trade and an integral part of the supply chain.
They operate multiple yet related businesses – from marine and inland terminals, maritime services, logistics and ancillary services to technology-driven trade solutions. A portfolio of 78 operating marine and inland terminals supported by over 50 related businesses in over 40 countries across six continents with a significant presence in both high-growth and mature markets.
Dedicated team of over 36,000 employees from 103 countries cultivates long-standing relationships with governments, shipping lines, importers and exporters, communities, and many other important constituents of the global supply chain, to add value and provide quality services today and tomorrow. Container handling is the company’s core business and generates more than three quarters of its revenue. In 2017, DP World handled 70.1 million TEU (twenty-foot equivalent units).
With its committed pipeline of developments and expansions, the current gross capacity of 88.2 million TEU is expected to rise to more than 100 million TEU by 2020, in line with market demand.
- High quality service
- 24-hour Service
- Tariff simplicity & Transparency
- New business oportunities
- General Cargo Handling
- Master stevedores
- Discharging of Steel
- Discharging of Timber
- Discharging of Construction Materials
- Discharging of Wheat and Barley
- Discharging of Vehicles
- Discharging of Heavy Machinery
- Support Services to the Oil & Gas Industry
- Landlord Services for 80% of The Limassol Port
- Naval and Military Logistics Services
- Managing the Passenger
- Terminal Handling Operations for Conventional Vessels
- Handling Operations for Bulk Vessels
- Handling Operations for Cruise Ships
- Handling Operations for Ro-Ro Vessels
- Land cargo movements
- Vessel discharging and loading equipment operators
- Open Storage