Shipping Agency (Multiport)
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group is the Cyprus member of Multiport – the world’s largest independent ship agencies network.
Founded in 1978, to restore trust and confidence in the ship agency profession, Multiport is now the world’s largest independent ship agency network with 10% of the worldwide agency business by port call.
Since 1998, Multiport has had over 100 members covering 1800 ports and continues to grow with selected and qualified members in the world.
Through its worldwide network of independent ship agents, Multiport is dedicated to upholding the highest standards of integrity, quality and professionalism in delivering agency services to the shipping industry.
Multiport exists to promote co-operation between Member ship agents providing a worldwide network of top quality companies. Agents collaborate to their mutual benefit and to raising standards of professionalism in the agency business.
Multiport promotes individual members through the strength of its reputation and image.
As a not-for-profit organisation, Multiport exists to raise the standards in the ship agency world, not to create profits for the Association.
- Worldwide coverage
- Weekly arrivals and departures
- Uninterrupted availability of all types of container equipment
- Online real-time track & trace services
- Online bookings facility
- Strong backoffice with experienced customer services personnel
- Advanced technological structure
- Additional related logistics services
- Ship handling – Licensed Ship handlers
- Bonded stores
- Provisions supplies
- Fuel and engine oils supply
- Technical services, repairs and supplies
- Spare parts and consumables
- Fender and gangway hire
- Cranes operations
- Satellite communication systems
- Life raft and fire extinguishers
- Crew changing
- Tug boats
- Container transhipment operations
- Ro-Ro operations
- Stuffing & Unstuffing of containers
- Ships discharging and loading operations
- Professional Packing