We add value to your business.
T: +357 22 710 000
F: +357 22 514 081
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group provides a complete spectrum of insurance products and continually expands its portfolio while representing prestigious international insurance companies that have acquired ratings of ‘A’ (excellent) by A.M. Best Company and Standard and Poor’s, certifying their ability to meet their insurance policy obligations.
Get Insured with the Most Accredited Insurance Providers in the World
GAP Vassilopoulos Group has partnerships with top-level international insurance companies which when combined with our local expertise, enables us to help clients identify, choose and structure a policy that is relevant and suitable for their particular needs.
Insurance protection is offered from only “A” rated Insurance Companies and Lloyd’s syndicates.
For more than seven decades, GAP has continued to offer insurance products for individuals and businesses of all categories.
Besides being a trusted Lloyds Coverholder, GAP is also a fully licensed and authorized Cyprus Insurance Broker meaning it has broad access to both international and local markets.
We are constantly focused on a client’s total needs and always strive to thoroughly understand a client’s business or personalized insurance requirements. The market is carefully reviewed well in advance of each policy renewal. When a client is insured with the worlds’ most accredited insurance providers, they are assured of receiving the best and most appropriate programme of cover.
- A’ rated International Insurance companies
- Competitive rates
- Prompt settlement of claims
- High-quality coverages of risks and perils
- Special insurance covers
- Simplified paperwork procedures
- Marine Cargo Insurance
- Commercial Property
- Loss of Income – Business Interruption
- Home Insurance including Burglary
- Immigration Health
- Employer’s Liability
- Public Liability
- Product Liability
- Personal Accident
- Travel Insurances
- Motor Insurances
- International Medical Insurance Schemes
- Yacht Insurance
- Credit Insurance
- Money Insurance
- Goods in Transit
G.A.P. is Lloyd’s Coverholder for a number of Lloyd’s Syndicates. Lloyd’s is the world’s specialist insurance market where members join to provide insurance protection worldwide. Lloyd’s is the world’s leading specialist insurance market. Lloyd’s Syndicates currently enjoy A rating from A.M. Best and A+ ratings from Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor’s
- Founded in London in 1774
- Gross Written Premiums are in excess of £ 25.000.000.000
- Accepts business from over 200 countries and territories worldwide
- Provides cover for over 95% of the FTSE 100 and over 85% of Dow Jones industrial average companies
Established in 2002, IGI has an “A-/Stable” financial strength rating from S&P Global Ratings. In 2019, AM Best upgraded IGI’s financial strength rating to “A/Stable”, while stating that the rating reflects our “resilient operating results, which have been driven by robust underwriting performance over the longer term.”
In 2019 net earnings of produced were $23.5 million and holds assets in excess of $1,009 million.
AXA XL is a publicly listed Property, Casualty Insurer, and Re-insurer and is one of the largest Insurers in the world. The Financial Strength Rating of the company is A from A.M. Best, A+ from Fitch, A2 from Moody’s A+, A+ from Standard and Poor’s.
- Capital $17bn & Net Premiums $10bn
- Operations in 20 countries
- Number one position in Lloyd’s
- More than 1.500 employees
Credit insurance is the protection against the risk of non-payment for the provision of goods and/or services supplied from one business to another on credit terms. Non-payment usually arises when the customer becomes insolvent but can also arise because the business simply has insufficient funds to pay its debts.
- GAP Vassilopoulos has access to Top-Level International Credit Insurance Companies with local expertise and will help you identify, choose, and structure a policy that is suitable for the client’s needs.
- Our Group cooperates with Atradius, Euler Hermes, and Coface, which are the Top Credit Insurance Companies with financial rating “A” from S&P and AM Best.
The International Medical Group – IMG is a worldwide leader in providing a range of International Medical and Health-related insurance products to individuals, families, and companies. The company is regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority and is compliant with the EU Insurance Mediation Directive. While IMG provides complete plan administration expertise, the globally recognized underwriter, Sirius International Insurance Corporation (publ), offers the financial security and reputation demanded by international consumers. Rated A (excellent) by A.M. Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
- Established in 2002
- Covering travelers and expatriates in more than 170 countries
Pantaenius GmbH has been providing yacht insurance within the Pantaenius Group since 1977.
For years Pantaenius has been established as one of the leading specialists on the market in Europe and the world.
To date, over 100,000 customers place their trust in the tailor-made insurance solutions developed by skippers for skippers. Branches in Europe, North America, and Australia guarantee a worry-free all-round service in all cruising areas.