We add value to your business.
20 Strovolos Ave. 2011,
T: +357 22 710 000
F: +357 22 514 081
Follow us on:
Airlines Sales Representation (GSA)
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group is an independent General Sales Agent representing different carriers with neutrality and profession.
- Neutral approach as GSA in the Cyprus Market 24-hour Service
- Excellent relationship with the forwarding community in Cyprus
- Excellent relationship with key Manufactures and Exporters
- Development of new product (Door to Door / Express service)
- Additional logistics and other related services
- RFS service between Larnaca and Pafos airports
- Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950
- It became one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East
- Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 43 cities in 24 countries, spanning 3 continents
- The airline operates one of the largest networks in the Middle East, with double daily flights to over 10 regional cities, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport
- Established in 1948, is the national carrier of Israel
- EL AL is ranked by IATA as one of the world’s three most efficient air carriers
- The airline network includes 33 direct destinations and over 200 destinations offline
- Flee consisted of 747-400F Cargo plane and 36 Boeing passenger aircraft
- Established in 1954 and developed together with the Romanian aviation
- A member of SkyTeam Alliance
- TAROM operates on more than 50 own destinations as well as destinations operated by its code share partners
- The Romanian flag carrier owns one of the youngest fleet in Europe consisting of 24 aircraft
- Founded in 1993 is the second-largest airline in Scandinavia with approximately 3500 employees
- It is the third largest low-cost carrier in Europe and the ninth-largest airline in Europe in terms of passenger numbers
- Norwegian fleet consists of 104 aircraft including Boeing 737-800s for its short-haul operation and Boeing 787 Dreamliners for its long-haul operation. The airline operates one of the largest networks in the Middle East, with double daily flights to over 10 regional cities, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport
- Operates 416 routes to 126 destinations in Europe, North, the Middle East, Thailand and the US
- The airline Rossiya was established in 1992
- The fleet of the airline comprises modern aircraft– Airbus A319, Airbus A320, Boeing 737 NG, Boeing 747, Boeing 777. In future Rossiya Airlines is planning to increase its fleet to 80 aircraft.
- 2015 «Rossiya airlines» Joint-Stock Company entered the top ten airlines of Eastern Europe for the second time, according to the Skytrax World Airline Awards, leading again in terms of punctuality among the country’s airlines. At the end of the year, the launch of the company’s reorganization and brand renewal were announced as a step to the new level of company’s activities.
- Aeroflot is Russia’s National carrier and largest Airline
- Founded by the Russian Government on February 09, 1923 Aeroflot is among the world’s oldest airlines and one of Russia’s most recognized brands
- Aeroflot operates flights to 115 destinations in 52 countries
- Carries more 14.17 million passengers annually
- Aeroflot’s fleet consists of 117 aircraft
- Leading provider of neutral network solutions to the international courier and express community
- Provides time critical services, utilizing commercial airlines
- The Bridges group of companies, together with strategic partners and associates, is currently responsible for a combined network uplift of well over 25,000 tons per annum.
- Developing a unique, dynamic and constantly improving range of added value services