Position: Accounting Assistant
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group was established in 1964. Today it is a contemporary and adaptive organization, rated amongst the 25 biggest companies in Cyprus, operating within the services sector by providing a variety of related services under one roof as a one-stop shop.
The Group operates via a network of over 3.000 offices and associates throughout Cyprus, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Israel. It employs over 1.200 highly educated and experienced personnel, utilizing the latest hardware technology and most innovative software and systems.
We are currently seeking to recruit, on a full time basis, professional and dynamic individuals for the position of Accounting Assistant , to be based in our Head Offices in Nicosia.
What you will do as an Accounting Assistant @GAP Vassilopoulos Group:
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Recording of invoices, receipts, payments and preparing monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparation of Debtors/Creditors reconciliation
- Ensure accruals were correctly recognised
- Prepare management accounts and cashflow statements
- Regular reporting to the Senior/Manager about status, progress and completion of accounting work
What you need to apply:
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- LCCI Higher or equivalent qualification
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluency in Greek and English, both in verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- Work under pressure
- Among the top 25 organizations in Cyprus
- A team of 1.200 employees
- Friendly work environment
- Results driven team
- Chance to progress and self-development
- Fast paced work environment filled with exciting challenges
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s at email@example.com
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.