We add value to your business.
20 Strovolos Ave. 2011,
Nicosia, CyprusT: +357 22 710 000
Business Experience Program
The Business Experience Program is a flexible work program, offering you the opportunity to become a Business Associate of the GAP Group and contact business deals with managers and business owners who are interested in our services.
Who is it for?
You don’t need to have work experience or studies under a relevant field. We provide and certify all the training needed for this job.
All individuals with a very good understanding of the English language as well as knowledge of MS office.
The program is ideal for people who want flexible working hours, and want to work at their own pace.
Send your CV to email@example.com
- You will be trained and armed with knowledge and skills by people who are experts in their field.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to become a part of the G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group family, a trusted brand in Cyprus and abroad.
- You will be trusted to introduce services to Businesses while developing good communication skills and knowledge on how real business deals are done.
- Gain significant exposure to a wide field of services, offered by the Group.
- Receive relevant certificates to add value to your CV.
- Given our commission-based payment structure, Business Associates under the BEP are in charge of their remuneration package. The opportunities are unlimited, subject to your effort.
- You are your own boss. Set your working hours as desired, and work at your own time and at your own pace.
- Work-life balance. Combine current life with unique work experience.
- Business Associates will get a personal recommendation from us for future references.
- Climb the ladder of success, starting from a Business Associate, and potentially earn a golden passport to enter and become a successful permanent employee at G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group.
- Upon entering G.A.P., you will have a wide array of services, industries, and job titles to excel in.
- Traveling opportunities to work abroad in over 8 countries.
Submit your application by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you meet our criteria, you will be invited to an introductory seminar by one of our team members, where you will be educated on the BEP (Business Experience Program).