Becoming a Client
1.Complete the GAP Application and Authorised Users forms
2. Complete KYC questionnaire
- Company profile; anticipated number and size of payments, countries, beneficiaries
- UBO ID and proof of home address
- Identification of signing officer
Sending a payment
- Contact our specialised dealers through phone, email of fax to provide you with a tailor-made exchange rate for your payment.
- Once the deal terms are agreed you will receive an email with the ‘’Deal Ticket’’ to your designated email address which specifies the deal reference number, deal amount, settlement amount and settlement bank account.
- Upon settlement of the agreed counter-value in the GAP settlement account your payment is released to the final beneficiary.
Note that for compliance reasons
Contact us at:
- Settlement must be effected through a bank transfer
- Settlement must come from the approved GAP client.
- No cash deposits are allowed into the G.A.P. settlement account.
Tel: +357 22 710 474