We add value to your business.
20 Strovolos Ave. 2011,
Nicosia, CyprusT: +357 22 710 000
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group provides electronic invoicing connecting suppliers and customers through electronic invoicing certified platforms.
- Reducing Operating Costs
- Elimination of order mistakes
- Effective Communication & Collaboration
- Enhancing Customer Loyalty
- Reduced inventories
- Reduced Out Of Stocks
- Electronic invoicing (e-invoicing) refers to the process of issuing, transmitting and receiving invoices in a structured electronic format that allows for automatic and electronic processing. By automating these processes, e-invoicing can significantly reduce the cost and complexity of pricing for both senders and recipients.
- An Electronic Invoice is a structured invoice issued in the form of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), XML or other.
- An Electronic Invoice is a structured invoice issued using standardized web applications.
- It is not an Electronic Invoice any unstructured invoice issued in PDF format or Word, Excel, etc., or Paper invoices sent by fax or Paper invoices scanned and sent by email.
- PEPPOL is an EDI protocol that enables public entities and their suppliers to exchange electronic procurement documents over its network.
- PEPPOL, which stands for Pan-European Public Procurement On-Line, is an EDI (electronic data interchange) protocol, co-funded by the European Commission and 18 government agencies, to simplify the purchase-to-pay process between government bodies and suppliers.
- In simple terms, PEPPOL offers a standardised messaging connection for e-ordering, e-invoicing, electronic credit notes and advanced shipping notifications (ASNs). These technologies automate information exchange across the supply chain, reducing the cost and potential risk of error from manual intervention.
- BOOMERTEL’s Electronic Invoicing Platform is PEPPOL certified.