Position: Key Account Sales Executive
Reference Code: GAP-1021-SALES
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group was established in 1964. Today it is a contemporary and adaptive organization, rated amongst the 25 biggest companies in Cyprus, operating within the services sector by providing a variety of related services under one roof as a one-stop shop.
The Group operates via a network of over 3.000 offices and associates throughout Cyprus, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Israel. It employs over 1.200 highly educated and experienced personnel, utilizing the latest hardware technology and most innovative software and systems.
As part of our expansion plans we are currently seeking to recruit an individual for the position of Key Account Sales Executive to be based in Nicosia.
The selected candidate will report to the Sales Manager of the Group. The Sales Executive will be responsible for developing our ever-increasing clientele. The position entails an active involvement in all necessary actions to maximize the sales conversion rate such as approaching and communicating with clients, answering their questions, negotiating agreements, and above all determining their needs and keeping them satisfied.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop Relationships and drive sales with leading customers in Nicosia
- Manage existing accounts and develop Sales leads within the territory
- Work closely with a cross divisional team to maximize sales
- Grow portfolio performance ensuring business growth
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- University degree
- Prior experience in the Card Acquiring and/or Insurance Business will be considered an advantage
- 3+ years of sales experience in a previous position
- Ability to manage multiple and diverse clients
- Excellent command of Greek and English language – both oral and writing
- Computer office skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Multi-functional, with an ability to work under deadlines and pressure
- Strong communication, sales presentations and proposal preparation skills
- Passionate in growing within the company and committed to results
- Ability to travel
An attractive package of remuneration is offered that includes: Basic salary, Commissions, Pension Fund, Performance Bonus and company car.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s at email@example.com quoting the reference number:
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.