Position: Junior Business Analyst
Reference Code: GAP-0722-JBA
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group was established in 1964. Today it is a contemporary and adaptive organization, rated amongst the 25 biggest companies in Cyprus, operating within the services sector by providing a variety of related services under one roof as a one-stop shop.
The Group operates via a network of over 3.000 offices and associates throughout Cyprus, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Israel. It employs over 1.200 highly educated and experienced personnel, utilizing the latest hardware technology and most innovative software and systems.
We are currently seeking to recruit a professional and dynamic individual for the position of Junior Business Analyst, to be based in our Head office in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible to conduct timely and accurate reports to the Management, and liaise with the various stakeholders of the department.
- Analyze company’s activities, operations and data
- Create timely reports in such a suitable format that facilitate decision making
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to fully understand data content
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Conduct ad hoc research and present findings
- Implement processes to monitor data trends and propose business actions to management based on findings
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- University Degree / Masters in Business Finance, Economics, Accounting, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering , Data Analysis or Statistics
- 0 to 2 years of experience in the area
- Basic programing skills in an analytical language especially such as SAS, R or Python or understanding of Databases will be considered an advantage
- Previous knowledge of business analysis, system analysis and some understanding of software development will be considered an advantage
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Advance Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Ability to multitask and handle various projects at the same time
- Team-player with good communication skills
An attractive package of remuneration will be offered to the successful candidates based on industry knowledge, experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s at email@example.com quoting the reference number:
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.